I've been tagged by Jen so here I go....
1. What is your funniest childhood story? Well it really wasn't funny to me but my parents tell it to everyone. I was 8 years old when my brother was born. So I spent 8 years being the only child...I liked it...I liked the attention. Well the new baby comes along and no one knows that Wendy is alive (or so I thought) and no one paid attention to me. Well, we had company over one evening and I was tired of being left out so I climbed up onto the big console tv (anyone remember having one of those?) and I stood up on the tv and said "pay attention to me!!". Well, my dad did...to my hind end. He spanked me right in front of everyone and made me go to my room. Yeah...not so funny for Wendy but my parents seem to love that story (and so does my brother!)
2. What would your dream dress look like if you could design it? Something to fit perfect! Long and flashy but not hoochie-mama looking. I like black so some bling on the dress would flash it up some. Oh and you KNOW the shoes have to be sassy to match!
3. What weird habit does your hubby have? Not so sure this is a habit but it sure is irritating...he is the LOUDEST freakin' person in the morning when he is getting ready for work. I work shift work so our schedules do not always match so he often gets ready before me....I still have time to sleep but he is so stinkin' loud. He has to turn every light in the bedroom on just to get dressed ....now mind you....he is a Highway Patrolman. He has been wearing the same thing to work for 20 years...why does he need all that light? He wakes all the dogs (I have 4) and they are loud too...so it just makes my morning "lovely".
4. How many cookbooks are in your kitchen? About 5...they are decorations because I don't cook!
5. Granny panties or loyal Victoria's Secret girl? um...neither....hipsters from Target
6. My favorite memory from 2008 so far is... my 4-fer weekend seeing Third Day. I got to see ALOT of my friends from all over the country...I got to spend time with Jamie and Lori...I got to see Third Day 4 times in 4 days....it was a blast!!!
7. I secretly .... wish I had a job where I could stay home
8. I could really go for... a trip to Greece!
9. We are going to have a big snow storm and you will find me... totally dreading it...I have to go to work even when the weather is awful. I can get a ride from the Police but it is a pain.
10. I knew he was the one...when we went to Chick-fil-a and we both put mayo on our fries. I don't like ketchup and thought I was the only one that put mayo on the fries. My husband's father is from Holland so that is something they do in Europe so Brian grew up doing it. Yep...we still do it.
Now for my tags.... I Tag: